Minister Job Post
Olivet Assembly is seeking to hire a full-time minister to conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions to promote our Christian community. This job requires at minimum, a bachelors’ degree in divinity or related field.
To fulfill the purpose of Olivet Assembly, a minister, leads and supervise local church. He / She is in charge of church development in the region, transforming evangelism, local communities, and each person into God's love, and growing them into leaders for the kingdom of God.
- • Teach, train and lead church members to be personal witnesses of their faith
- • Prepare and present sermons and lectures
- • Lead services such as worship services, weddings, baptisms and funeral proceedings
- • Guide spiritual growth of members and attendees through prayer, counseling and Bible studies
- • Develop teaching materials and other resources
- • Assist the senior pastor, church staff and members in outreach and other community ministries
- • Oversee the regular and organized visitation of the church through planning, organizing and evaluating
- • Continuously research and keep informed on evangelistic and witnessing resources,materials, methods and administration