Regional Director of Religious Activities and Education
Olivet Assembly is seeking to hire a full-time Regional Director of Religious Activities and Education for its Denver, Co., location to plan, direct and coordinate religious and educational programs designed to promote our Christian community. The director will be responsible for managing all aspects of the programs, including curriculum, staffing, budgeting and administrative functions.
- • Develop educational program ideas designing the entire process from planning to completion
- • Gain access to information and resources by attending workshops and seminars
- • Propose and initiate Christian religious education program
- • Recruit, interview, train, supervise and evaluate religious education instructional staff and volunteers, and ensure safe environment compliance for staff and volunteers.
- • Order needed materials, schedule speakers, reserve space, and handle other administrative details to implement religious educational programs
- • Interpret religious education activities to the public through speaking, leading discussions, or writing articles for local or national publications
- • Coordinate and communicate frequently with the personnel on programs and regional directors from other religious organizations
• Bachelor's degree or higher in divinity or a related field from an accredited university
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in the field of Christian ministry
• Must have at least 3 years of leadership or management experience
• Self-starter who takes initiative
• Efficient multi-tasking and time management skills
• Demonstrates great attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Expert written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and educational projects
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint)
• Ability to travel regionally
The Olivet Assembly USA is an association of Bible-centered churches and para-churches in America, coordinating local missions in all across fifty states of America and sending out Olivet Assembly missionaries to many countries around the world.
Submit a cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org